Powered by Blogger.

Ironing The Wrinkles In My Life

By sindisosdiary.com - 00:30

I wanted to do a post about love again or why I love the colour blue so much but I thought why not address the elephant that has been keeping me sleepless at night. They say that if you are not happy about something or anything in your life you need to do something about it and possibly change it. I am reevaluating everything and jotting down what is working and not working; what's worth keeping and what is not.

The 2 things that are high up on the list are my career and friendships. I need to iron out those wrinkles, hence the wrinkles on my skirt literally :-)  I am at crossroads and it is affecting my health, personal life and my new baby being my blog. I have been trying to get my blog off the ground and with that comes a lot of sacrifices and prioritization of what holds more water than what does not. I have been in absentia and that is due to life happening. One thing about life is that you can plan away and have all your ducks in a row but life being life will surprise you. For the past couple of weeks, I have been adjusting to a lot of things that it has been challenging making time for everything and everyone. But we learn to adapt and keep it moving.

With that being said, I took time to reflect on my journey and where I need to be. I am not trying to be hasty about my decisions hence I am giving myself a year to see if there is change and if not then let go. We often hold onto things that we have no business holding onto, same principle applies to relationships in general. In the meantime I will focus on making my blog being a success, being a better wife and partner to my spouse and also being the best Sindy I can be. I used to be a career driven person, confined to a 4 wall building and reporting to somebody who is reporting to somebody and the list goes on. Being fulfilled and satisfied means that you need to be at a space that encourages growth and is actually conducive to being the best individual you can be. I will no longer be afraid to take a leap of faith, I just need to be certain that whatever I decide to be my next career choice, it has to be for the right reasons. 
Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave your comments and opinions below....


 Outfit Details
Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Mr Price (Men's Section)
Shoes: Woolworths
Handbag: Zara
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments