Powered by Blogger.

Lunch Date In An All Black Outfit

By sindisosdiary.com - 23:25

Let me first say that this outfit was definitely way out of my comfort zone. Those around me will tell you that I am more of a striking print and bold colours kind of a person. I am not afraid of experimenting with colour on any given season of the year. In fact one of my colleagues Abdul says that he looks forward to his mornings at work because “you look like a rainbow because of the way you wear colourful clothes” lol. However don’t let that statement create this multitude of colours jumbled in one outfit. I still do it tastefully balancing out the bold prints with something with a colour to cut through the “mess”. Maybe I should do a post and show what I am talking about. But for now, here is my outfit that I never really thought I would be able to pull off but I did.

 
Outfit Details
Jacket: Identity
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo
Clutch: Colette Hayman Collection




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So glad you went out of your comfort zone cause this looks amazing! :)

    www.cheekilychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maryanne, I appreciate your compliment. I feel like black on black and white on white is so difficult to pull off. So for you to think it works, then I will definitely experiment more with the colour

    ReplyDelete