Powered by Blogger.

Gauteng's Bipolar Weather

By sindisosdiary.com - 23:07

The weather in most parts of Gauteng has been unpredictable lately. You go to work dressed for a beautiful sunny day and by midday it is overcast and raining non-stop. Or somedays you go to work prepared for the biggest storm; just as you psyche yourself and you say bring it on, it gets so hot that you can walk around with just your undies and you will be fine.
This is one of those outfits that I wore to work on a really overcast day and I was meeting a friend of mine for dinner that evening. Knowing that I would not have time to pass by the house, I decided to overdress with the jacket, boy was that not the biggest mistake of my life. But you know God does not rejoice when his children suffer, as the evening approached it got chilly and I managed to save my face and justify my decision.
Luckily for me I could still take off the jacket and still look presentable with the pencil skirt and the shirt alone.


 
Outfit Details
Jacket: Mr Price – (It is 7 years old)
Skirt: Fashion World
Shirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Woolworths
Handbag: Zara





Thanks for stopping by

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments