Powered by Blogger.

My First Official Blog Post

By sindisosdiary.com - 13:52


Hello all! Firstly thank you for taking your valuable time to visit my page, I appreciate it.
Now where do I even begin with this post? This blog site has been years in the planning. In fact I have started and taken down a couple of blog sites before. The reason being?

I have been finding it difficult accepting my new body. Being a plus size blogger was never part of my plan let alone the image I wanted the world to know me by. I have been struggling with my weight ever since I was young, however over the past couple of years things have just got worse.
Realizing that I needed to accept my new body or change it to fit the life of the lady I want to be was the biggest step I had taken. I now know and acknowledge that physical beauty starts within and ooze out hence I am not going to wait for the day I am going to be a size 34 again to finally commit to blogging. I have decided to share my love of fashion with the world because that is my passion and what drove me to starting a blog and not my size. I hope you will find the looks I will be documenting
 inspirational.

Outfit Details
Jacket: Truworths
Skirt: Forever 21
T-Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Aldo

Handbag: Dune London

Thanks for stopping by

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm so glad you accepted your new body. Physical beauty definitely starts from within. And its good you started the blog because the best time to ever do anything is now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true on so many levels. Procrastination has never been on anyone's side. It only promises you that tomorrow will be better but there is no such thing. So here I am taking a leap of faith and hoping to follow through on it. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your pursuing your blog, there is no time like the present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed procrastination is the thief of time... The best time for doing anything is now

      Delete