Powered by Blogger.

What I Am Currently Loving For Winter 2016: Coats and Knits

By sindisosdiary.com - 02:23

I have never been this excited about winter than I am this year. Never mind that winter has always been my favourite seasons in the year. But it just warms my heart as I cannot wait to snuggle up in bed watching movies on weekends with minimal trips to the shops and friend's houses. This will actually do some good on my wallet and my relationship (wink-wink).


I was scouting the internet for post winter sales in other countries and unfortunately I could not find things that I like which are also in my sizes. But I am not giving up just yet as I can still spruce up my handbag collection with the nice items coming up for the summery seasons.


Herewith are the items I am currently loving which can take you from one winter season to another due to the flexibility, flattering cuts and the neutral colours. I hope you will like them as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by as always and do leave your comments sharing which item stood out for you.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments