Powered by Blogger.

Everything Blue And Brown

By sindisosdiary.com - 06:30

For the past week and a half, I have been trying to migrate my blog from blogger to wordpress and what a pain it has been. I am not one for giving up easily but for now I have aborted the mission JThere was a lot at stake especially now that I was going to lose my blog views as well as my comments; of which even to date I could not get them on my wordpress site and I have lost some in my quest to changing platforms.

Not all is lost though as my current blogger blog is still up and running and I can update my current blogger domain to sindisosdiary without the blogspot (sindisosdiary.blogspot). At least that is a change which I believe will be for the better especially now that I am seeing it grow and starting to flourish. A little commitment to one’s passion has never hurt anyone J and I am seeing this. This blog has become one of the few things I hope to see it grow with me and be with me throughout my life journey.
Today’s look is another blue and brown outfit; only worn differently though. I styled a winter H&M dress with a blazer and a belt worn backwards and turned inside out signifying that I am leaving my setback behind and choosing to move forward with what I have going well on my current platform. I will be giving myself time to build a fully fleshed website which I can customise as I see fit. What I have realised with this blog sites is that no matter what template or plugins you use; they restrict your creativity and box you in within their limitations.

Thanks for continuing to support me and encouraging my growth. Have a wonderful day. Remember to leave your comments below as per always.  Cheers for now!
Outfit Details
Jacket: Foschini
Dress: H&M (currently in store)
Belt: Mr Price
Shoes: Kelso @ Edgars
Clutch: Woolworths (currently in store)
Lambert: Thrifted in JHB CBD





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments