Powered by Blogger.

Girl In Progress....

By sindisosdiary.com - 22:45

Madume family! Madume means greetings to those who do not know Sepedi. Yes I am a pedi girl with a Zulu name. This past weekend I traveled to Phalaborwa my home town as I always do on most weekends if not all. It was hot as hell as if the rest of us who live in Gauteng and other places around the country are in another continent. You would swear South Africa has 3 seasons at a time. You have the Western Cape having bipolar weather similarly to that of the UK. Then you have Gauteng which is cold like ice; and Limpopo boiling hot. But it is these facets that define our beautiful country for what it is today. We are blessed!



For this look, I wore my Anton Fabi ankle boots I bought about 5 years ago from Runway Sale. Hence I cannot stress enough about shopping smart and being willing to spend a lil more for some items which you know will last you for a good number of years. They are worth every cent I spent as they have taken me from one winter season to another and they still look as good as new. And don’t think I store them in some special place; I don’t have enough space in my house for that. They are normally stored on top or below of other shoes without anything separating them. I paired them with a simple black jean skirt and a knit I got from H&M also on sale. Do you see a trend here? Yes I am becoming a smart and economical shopper. The rehabilitation process is really helping me with my spending habits. Off course that is not to say I never buy anything at full price, I do but not as much as I used to.
Anyway, I hope you are having a productive week and making the best of the time we have been given. Time wasted is never regained; remember that always. 
 Outfit Details
Knit: H&M
Skirt: OBR @ Truworths
Shoes: Runway Sale
Bag: Zara
Hat: Thrifted in JHB CBD
Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to share your thoughts on the post below. Mwah for now





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments