Powered by Blogger.

My Love For Leather Jackets

By sindisosdiary.com - 07:30


Am I the only one having withdrawal symptoms towards saying goodbye to Winter? Honestly I never thought it would be so hard for me to say goodbye and embrace the dawning of the new season (Spring).
It has been near impossible for me to pack away all of my winter clothes. I have been finding myself  trying to be creative with wearing my leather jackets. Every morning I stand by my window just to determine if I can get away with rocking it on the day. On those days when it seems to be cloudy or gloomy outside, even if it is for an hour or two; I have been finding myself pulling my leather jackets more and more.
This Winter I found myself rocking my leather jackets more than any other type of coat or jacket. It has taken me a good number of years to build up my leather jacket collection; from Pinks, Blues, Blacks, Greens and Browns and now I am at a point where I can say I need to stop. It is a pity I never thought of doing a post featuring my leather jackets and now it is already late as it is scotching hot outside. I have been consoling myself that maybe as the second week of Spring dawns, I will be more excited about the prospects of the new season for a change in season always brings a fresh start to life in general.
Today I wore this biker jacket to add something special to an ordinary tulle skirt and shirt. The jacket is tight fitted to balance out the volume of the tulle skirt and makes the look a lil edgy. I know the colours do not necessarily ooze Spring but the outfit works. If it were me, I would have 2 long seasons of winter and then Spring and Autumn(Fall) and no Summer. I know that some parts of the World are gearing towards Winter whilst we are heading towards more Summer days and nights.

Thanks for stopping by as always. Do share this post and others with your friends and family by using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post. 
Also comment on what you have been finding yourself hesitant or reluctant to let go off as the seasons change. Cheers for now and see you soon!
Outfit Details
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Mr Price
Skirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Jet Store
Clutch: Colette Hayman
Shades: Ruby @ Cotton On
Belt: Mr Price


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments