Powered by Blogger.

A Little Different For The Office

By sindisosdiary.com - 10:45

We are still celebrating the month of love and why not pull in a couple of looks that ooze just that. I have always been one to experiment with colour, prints and patterns; and this look is no different from the latter. I wore this look to the office a couple of weeks back and it received a lot of positive feedback to a point where even I could not let it go to waste. Even though I found it a bit daring and different to wear to the office, I thought I should share it with you and hear what you think about it.

There are a lot of looks that never make it to the blog because I feel something is just not right but many seem to disagree with me. Almost everyone I came across that day asked me if I was going on a date after work; and unfortunately I had no plans of going anywhere. I ended up moping at home until the next day. How is your month of love going? Did Valentine’s Day 2017 live to what you were expecting of it? What do you think of the whole red and white look for Valentine’s Day?
Thanks for stopping by as always and have a blessed weekend. Do join my Google+ family and follow me on Instagram for many more pictures on the looks I post on the blog and more.
 Outfit Details
Hat: Woolworths
Shirt: Mr Price
Skirt: Thrifted Instagram (Fashionesque)
Shoes: Jet Store
Handbag: David Jones

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments