Powered by Blogger.

Thank You For Caring

By sindisosdiary.com - 11:30

Greetings dear friends and family! I have no excuse as to why I have not been posting lately as I had posts that I wrote last year and just never got around to publishing them. But to be quite honest, life has just been throwing curve balls left, right and center hence I was drained and had no energy at all. But I am happy to say that things are normalising and you can expect better content than last year.
From the next post, you may notice a change in the quality of the images. My phone has been good and faithful whilst saving up to get myself a DSLR camera. So I finally got myself one and I cannot wait to see what it can do for the blog images. I promised to move from good to great and I feel this tool will help me achieve that. It will afford me the start I need in making sindisosdiary the best it can be. For a whole year, I took my blog pictures with my phone; and what a journey that has been too.
Lastly, I want to say thank you for showing me that I have a virtual family that cares about me just as much as my immediate family. I have received numerous messages of comfort and sheer love and I thank you for that. I hope you are having a wonderful start to the year and are already gearing up for a successful 2017. I love you all and have a wonderful week ahead.
 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments