Powered by Blogger.

What I Am Loving For Autumn And Winter 2017: Outerwear

By sindisosdiary.com - 14:00

Hello friends and family! It is that time of the year where I have to take out the Autumn and Winter wear out of storage and prepare for the change in seasons. If it were up to me, there would only be 2 seasons in a year, and that would be the latter. Every other year, I have to spruce up my wardrobe and get rid of old outerwear. Can you believe that I still have jackets, coats and knitwear from my varsity days? Now I am seeking to replace some of those pieces as they are barely recognisable from the way they used to be. So herewith are my favourites from what is in stores now. I went for pieces that I believe are versatile and can take me from one season to another. The colours are on the neutral side and are items that can be dressed up or down. From casual to smart to dressy-real dressy. These items come in multiple colours so panic not when you see my choices. These colours are in line with the ones I want to replace in my wardrobe. The links are on the labels of the items









This post is a first of 3 posts where I will be sharing items I am loving for Autumn-Winter. The initial post will be on outerwear, then dresses and bottoms; then the last one will be on Accessories. I hope you will enjoy them like previous posts. Thanks for stopping by as always. Do share how you are planning to adjust to the upcoming seasons. I know some parts of the world are in Spring/Summer season, but it does not hurt to hear everyone's exciting plans.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments