Powered by Blogger.

Welcome Autumn!

By sindisosdiary.com - 09:43

It would really be unfortunate for me to not welcome Autumn officially. I think I have already alluded to Autumn and Winter being my favourite seasons of the year, so here it is. 
Autumn, the season of beauty and wonder
A time when leaves change from green to orange and brown
A time when nature becomes one with one’s soul
Where the wilting of the leaves and fruits signifies the beauty of life and what is to come
Welcome beautiful season!
And to officially welcome Autumn, I thought why not style a look that anyone can easily call out that it is a perfect representation of Autumn. You can never go wrong with brown as we have seen Kim Kardashian and many others pull it off with ease time and time again. For some reason it brings out one's “melanin” and eyes. I have small eyes but when I wear brown, I somehow think they pop out to a point where I think I can even see into the future lol
Now you get to understand my love for the colours green, brown, blue and orange.
I hope you will love it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by!.


Outfit Details
Jacket: Mr. Price (Oldie but a goodie)
Skirt: Studio.W Woolworths
Belt: Mr. Price
Long Sleeve Shirt: Woolworths
Shoes: Woolworths
Clutch: Colette Hayman
Head Scarf: Pick n Pay Clothing

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments