Powered by Blogger.

A Day In My Office Wear! Post 2

By sindisosdiary.com - 21:10



Lately I have been noticing that with the change in season, my skin has suddenly gone darker too. I can already see that this is only going to get worse around the winter time and I am not really looking forward to it. In fact, I am getting frantic about this. At first I thought it could be the new formula in the mosturisers I am using but it cannot be as they have not changed in sometime. You know denial tendencies or resistance to change in my IT world lol; that is what I am going through. I have never had this sudden change towards the winter season, I just don't know how to deal with it honestly and please don't judge. Normally I get high pigmentation when I go home for the Christmas season because the heat there must be equivalent to Satan's hot pan....


Without further ado, last week’s favorite office wear was the grey and nude pink combo. Which is a total opposite to the previous week's office wear as that one was bright and colourful and this has muted tones to it. Hope you love it too


Outfit Details
Cardigan: Woolworths
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Woolworths
Scarf: Pick n Pay Clothing
Watch: Sterns
Lipstick: D for Danger by MAC









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments