Powered by Blogger.

April Fool's Day Treat

By sindisosdiary.com - 03:40


Today is April Fool's Day. And with this day comes a look that not many will associate or picture me in. When I was planning this post, I wanted it to shock and get friends and family talking and wondering if this is an April Fool’s Day prank or not. 

Those closest to me can attest that it has been ages since they last saw me wearing pants, the only time they probably see me in pants is when I am in my pajamas or shorts (in) the house. You know there are certain things one does not feel comfortable wearing and for me, wearing pants is one of those things I hardly do because I know they don't look good on me. Others can say otherwise but they are not my thing. This trend of wearing tracksuits and heels was in last year and I thought why not be a ladylike gangster in it. Loved it soo much that I had to post it.
So for this April Fool’sDay here is a treat for you....



Outfit Details
Hoodie: PicknPay Clothing (Men’s section)
Scarf: PicknPay Clothing
Sweat Pants: PicknPay Clothing (Men’s section)
T-Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Shoe City
Lipstick: Runway by LA Girl (Matte Flat Velvet)

x

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will not be pranked today and use your wit to outsmart them instead!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments