Powered by Blogger.

Colourful But Muted

By sindisosdiary.com - 04:40

Being a lover of anything colourful and bright does not mean that you have to shine bright like the African sun in people's faces.
One of my style inspirations is Veronica Popoiacu of Bittersweet Colours. If you want to know how to pair bright colours and do it tastefully so please do visit her blog. These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago on a very gloomy day. The weather was not cooperating but I decided to brighten it up with this look. I was in Port Elizabeth for a day and all I wanted to do was go for a walk with my cousin and catch up on life. I only get to see her every 6 months during school holidays. The weather changed on us so fast that all we could do was watch the swells from up on the walkway. 

I hope this Autumn is your best yet because it definitely is for me. I have been out and about away from Gauteng to the beautiful shores in the Cape. I have done both the Western and Eastern Cape in about a week of not worrying about work. I wish I had the means to pack my bags and start afresh in the Cape. South Africa is a beautiful country and not a lot is showcased about the wonders of our land. Ever since my partner and I decided to walk this life together, we have always made it a point to travel and unwind at least twice a year at a place we don't necessarily frequent. One of the holidays that we do is to a coastal area and the other to the beautiful and serene Mpumalanga Mountains. I can never get enough of Mpumalanga. It is one place in our country where the landscape just moves me every-time. When I say I can even hear myself think, I mean it. It is that peaceful and serene. I wish I had more to say but this is it for this post.
Cheers for now and thanks for stopping by. Do share your favourite colour combinations in the comments section below. Mwah
 Outfit Details
Cardigan: Jet Store
T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Mr Price
Belt: Poetry
Scarf: Mr Price
Shoes: Woolworths
Handbag: Dune London
Shades: Cotton On

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments