Powered by Blogger.

All My Favourite Colours In One Look

By sindisosdiary.com - 06:40

We are in the last month of Autumn and the weather is definitely on gear 2 readying for Winter. I always try to stick to colourful and bold patterns throughout the year generally; even when the day is gloomy and dreary, I choose to brighten up my days with the clothes on my back.
Blue and brown; worn individually or as a combo have always been my favourite colours. Although lately pink and red have been making a serious statement in my wardrobe; I cannot say that they have landed there by mistake. I mean pink and red as a combination has been trending for Spring/Summer ‘16 and it is still making the rounds even in 2017. So who am I not to jump on to the bandwagon, I have to transition with the times for me to be relatable. 

For this particular look, I combined all of my favourite colours together; there is something pink, blue, red and of course brown. The look was actually inspired by the print on the scarf. I took the colours and played them into the outfit without it looking like a hot mess. I wore a basic white T paired with a flowy skirt for an effortless and relaxed outfit. Because it has been chilly, I added this Refinery 29 unstructured longer length blazer in Khaki brown. It has been one of my favourite blazers, I mean I have worn it at least 5 times since I bought it sometime last year. The rest of the accessories with the scarf, are the pink shoes that I also bought in black; and a red David Jones sling/clutch bag.
I hope you like the look, thanks for stopping by as always. Do follow me on social media, I have added the buttons to my social accounts on the right hand side of the page. Cheers for now....




Outfit Details
Jacket: Refinery 29
T-Shirt: Studio.W @Woolworths
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: The Fix
Scarf: Mr Price
Handbag: David Jones
Belt: Poetry



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments