Powered by Blogger.

Forging On

By sindisosdiary.com - 10:00

Goodday y’all
Today’s post is a look that my younger brother loved photographing, I mean he took more than a 100 shots. Some of the best pictures I will be saving for a personal collage of the work we have been doing on this blog. To be quite honest, I loved this dress the first time I put it on and even to date it has been one of my favourites. I also bought it in a summery print that I will feature later on in the year. I accessorised it with simple shoes and clutch in colours that complement the dress as they are part of the gorgeous print. I hope you like the look as always.
Life Update
This week I have not been feeling my greatest. Actually for the past couple of weeks, with the change in weather I have been feeling a bit sick. The pressures of life and work and everything that comes with it have been much to dampen my spirits. I remember the last time I felt like this was when I ended up in hospital for an operation years ago. I hope it never gets to that, actually in God’s name I am healed. I am not one to share much about my personal life but I deemed it fitting to share just what is going on in my life. This would explain my hiatus on social media.

I am sorry that I am not able to give my 100% on this blog now but I believe things will get better. Just keep me in your prayers and I will be well. Thanks for stopping by as always. 
Outfit Details
Dress: Fashion World (Last Year)
Clutch: Colette Hayman
Bangles: Mr Price
Shoes: Jet Store



 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments