Powered by Blogger.

Mother's Day Gift Guide 2017

By sindisosdiary.com - 11:45


 
 Cotton Pyjamas
Peaches & Cream Bouquet
Sandalwood Candle
Hello loves! Mother’s Day is just around the corner and what better time than now to put together a gift guide. Today’s post is on a few gift ideas that can hopefully inspire you to get a mother in your life (sisters, parents, aunts, granny etc) something special. I have attached links to the items in case you like the items I picked.





This post would not be complete without a dedication to my queen...

My mother...
A very special person in my life, she is second to none!

Everyday I try to remember and appreciate the fact that my mom is my friend. It is easy to prioritise other things or even forget to say a little prayer to thank God for having blessed me with the opportunity of having a mother like my own. I attribute my position, the woman I have become, the strength I have today to her. The relations I have with all in my life, i.e. friends, partner, colleagues and siblings; is through the values and seeing how respect and all others she taught has made me a people’s person.  My relations flourish through my relationship with her. Today I understand the sacrifices and the endless nights she stayed up taking care of me and my siblings; the days, the nights she prayed for our well being. It is not easy being a mother. Not just a mother by giving birth to a child but by deeds.

With this said I would like to wish all the mothers out there a happy and blessed mother’s day. You are special and let no one say otherwise. You have been chosen to be a mother because only you can..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments