Powered by Blogger.

A Day In My Office Wear! Post 4

By sindisosdiary.com - 23:00

It has been sometime since I wrote a post on my work wear. Not that I have been neglecting my blog but it is just that life has thrown a few curve balls my way and sometimes finding even a glimmer of a smile is difficult. As much as my blog is my outlet to share my personal and lifestyle stories; some things are better kept between close friends and family members. I will try by all means to get back to my schedule as soon as I can. 

I have been hunting for a brown pleather skirt for sometime. When I saw this on the Mr Price website, I immediately ran to my local store as they did not have my size online. I could not be any happier with my purchase. Even though the downside to it is the wishy-wash noise it makes when one moves, its still an asset in my wardrobe. It is not that loud that it is unbearable but it can be irritating to someone who is not fond of any noise. In fact let me be honest, it got on my nerves the first time I put it on. I guess what they say about getting used to something before you warm up to it is true.

Needless to say that through it all, this winter is my best yet. I love everything that has come with it. From the chilly nights to mornings I have no issues because I believe that when you have a preferred or personal sense of style, you will forge on regardless. In fact you will maximize on the opportunity to experiment with looks that you will not necessarily gravitate towards.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy this post as much as I did putting it together.
Have a wonderful day!




 Outfit Details
Jacket: Woolworths
Shirt: Mr Price (Men's section)
Skirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Woolworths
Shades: Ruby@Cotton On


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments