Powered by Blogger.

It Was A Family Wedding Day

By sindisosdiary.com - 22:00

Two weekends ago I attended my cousin's traditional wedding. It  was a beautiful affair celebrated with friends and family alike. You know, love is a beautiful thing but I feel it is just not celebrated enough. Maybe people fear the unknown or what they have seen in other marriages but I still say give it a try and make the decision for yourself. 
Please don't get me wrong especially if you are not a believer of marriage and what it stands for. Like they say different strokes for different folks. You can be single and happy or happy in a relationship but just not in marriage. I believe that you often get what you sow. If you sow love, respect, honestly, kindness etc; the universe always listens and returns in folds what you have sown. Some of these blessings will come in ways that you were not expecting and not even from the people you have been too kind to them. 

Needless to say, I am also a realist as well. As much as I am pro marriage, I know that it takes more that we often take for granted to make a marriage work or a success. Does it mean it is going to be rosy everyday? Absolutely not. I will speak for myself. It is not easy as many may assume so from mere looking from the outside and peeking into the inside of one's marriage. You know the saying that goes, "never assume what you have not seen with your eyes". Well the same applies to what people often say or portray about their marriages. Honestly there is no perfect example of what marriage should be like; and please do not go outside looking for it because you will be disappointed when you learn the truth of that "exemplary marriage". When we see people taking the right steps in life we can only encourage them to forge on.

Lastly herewith is the pictures of what I wore.... Alili aliliiiii!
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment below, mwah for now








 Outfit Details
Dress: Custom made
Shoes: Woolworths
Clutch: Colette Hayman Collection
Watch: Fossil
Decor: Mapule Moagi From Phalaborwa (Facebook)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments