Powered by Blogger.

Denim On Monday

By sindisosdiary.com - 12:00



Denim has always been in style for as long as I can remember. It transcends through generations and season. In fact just like leather, with time and more wears it tends to show character and it's true make. I find that the denim jackets have become staple pieces that can be dressed up or down and still look like the outfit was centered around the outerwear. They just add that “something” special to an outfit that not many clothing pieces can without sticking out. They blend in so well with the rest of the clothing pieces.

 
One of the trends that has taken over is ripped and tattered clothes. This jacket also has cuts that make it edgy without overdoing it. In fact you might not notice the raggeredness of it if you don’t look too close. I like clothing pieces that are conservative in style but still look like they have life. For today’s look, I styled my current favourite denim jacket with a shift dress and some beautiful and comfortable heels for a simple chic look that can take you from lunch to dinner date. I have always been a conservative person and the way I dress reflects that.
Thanks for stopping by as always and I am hoping you are having a wonderful start to the week. Mwah and do share the post with your loved ones. 
Outfit Details
Jacket: Fashion World
Dress: Fashion World
Shoes: The Fix (Formerly Fashion Express)
Handbag: Dune London






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments