Powered by Blogger.

Relaxed Look - Khaki In Spring

By sindisosdiary.com - 13:00


Goodday friends and family! I don’t know if I should be excited that Christmas is around the corner or be nervous as I don’t think I am ready for the festive season. Christmas is a time where friends and family come together to celebrate and share the joys and sorrows of the year that is about to bid farewell. Even in such a time, there is lots of money that gets spent and many a times wasted on things that we do not need; yet we still buy to impress anyone interested in “appreciating” them.
I was having a conversation with my partner about possibly working throughout  the holiday season. To be quite honest I want to avoid unnecessary spending and yet on the other hand I want to be home with my loved ones. Please tell me how you will be spending the Christmas seasons. Do you have plans or you have not thought that far? What will you be doing this season that is special as compared to the previous seasons? Do share with me as I am completely clueless and I don’t know where to begin.

Anyway enough of my digression, today’s look is a Khaki flared skirt worn with a white T-shirt and a denim jacket. Khaki is synonymous with Autumn and Winter however I have been finding myself wearing anything in Khaki/Army green. Herewith are previous posts where I wore Khaki/Army green, dress here and a skirt look here. Cheers for now and thanks for stopping by. 
Outfit Details
Jacket: Fashion World
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Ackermans
Shade: Ruby @ Cotton On
Scarf: Mr Price
Handbag: Dune London






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments