Powered by Blogger.

Exhaustion Or Laziness

By sindisosdiary.com - 08:30

Am I the only one who has so many ideas and things to do but very pedantic when I actually have to put in the work and effort to do it? I get distracted by minor details and then I leave it incomplete. What do we call this? Laziness or just looking for excuses to not implement anything?
Lately I have been over thinking, over planning, over conceptualizing if there is ever such a thing; getting myself amped up but going nowhere when it comes to implementing anything. I have tried writing down in my diary what I should accomplish and by what date with the hope that I will actually follow through on that but even that has not helped at all. I don’t think I am liking this person I am seeing. Or is it the festive season catching up with my mind and body. To be quite honest, I am exhausted because I get enough sleep but I still wake up tired. I think my body is slowly shutting down and forcing me to be in relaxation mode.
Have you guys ever experienced this? I am really bothered. If you ever experienced this, how did you overcome it? Is it normal even.
Lastly those on Google+, kindly add me and I will do the same.
Outfit Details
Dress: Thrifted
Belt: H&M
Shades: Ruby @CottonOn 
Shoes: The Fix










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments