Powered by Blogger.

Orange Is The New Black

By sindisosdiary.com - 08:53


I have never been one to shy away from experimenting with colour. Lately I am drawn to anything that has orange or green in it. Even though blue and brown are still my favourite and go-to colours; that has not stopped me from trying out new things. 


This morning I was looking for a more relaxed and loose fitting outfit that would get me from running around Gauteng without clothes clinging too tight after lunch. And this outfit was perfect in affording me that luxury. You can never go wrong with a simple t-shirt, maxi skirt, blazer and a scarf.  I was out and about for 7 hours straight and honestly I can go for another 7 hours still. This was basically thee outfit for a day like this.
Outfit Details
Jacket: Mr Price (4 years Old)
Skirt: Mr Price
T-Shirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Woolworths
Satchel: David Jones
Scarf: PicknPay Clothing
Watch: NWJ
Lipstck: D for Danger by Mac



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like how you paired so many colors and had them match in harmony. Loving the scarf too.
    I also have a few favorite colors and prints but most of the time I tend to wear any color combinations, it doesn't hurt to try out other colors once in a while.

    Have a great week, and a fulfilling 2016.

    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.co.ke/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linet. You can never get bored with your clothes if you spruce them up with bright colours every now n again. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete