Powered by Blogger.

The Outfit That Welcomed Me Into 2016

By sindisosdiary.com - 03:50

This year has started off on a high note for me. I have been so positive about a lot of things and one of them is this blog and sharing what I love with the world. So when I was picking up my new years day outfit I thought I need to wear something which will be memorable for months to come or least weeks. Then I thought why not pair my Khakhi green coloured dress with my bronze metallic shoes; and to bring the outfit together, an Ankara fabric clutch, leather jacket and a Hat I bought on a bad hair day lol. I have been fantasizing about this combo for weeks after I had seen Sharon Mundia's post with similar colours. Here is my take on this beautiful combo.  


Outfit Details
Jacket: Identity
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Woolworths
Clutch: Thrifted in JHB CBD
Hat: Thrifted in JHB CBD




Thanks for stopping by

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments