Powered by Blogger.

Uninspired But Still Smiling!

By sindisosdiary.com - 06:02



Ever been in a slump where you do not have the energy to do anything? Lately I have been so exhausted to a point where I have been contemplating even taking an unpaid leave. I have been so uninspired that all I do everyday is wish for an extra 10 hours maybe I will wake up from my slump.
However that has not stopped me from having a good laugh with my family. Even after a long day at work, I am still grateful to have the people who love me the most with me. Life is too short to frown everyday, even with the little sunshine you may have in your life, be thankful. And smile :-)





Outfit Details
Jacket: Foschini
Dress: Ackermans
Shoes: Jet Store (3 years old)
Satchel: David Jones
Shades: Ruby by Cotton On
Scarf: PicknPay Clothing
Watch: Sterns
Lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments