Powered by Blogger.

Some Of The Things I Collect: Perfumes

By sindisosdiary.com - 05:41

My Perfume Collection 2015

I have been thinking about what my next post would be about, toying around the idea of the outfit that welcomed me into 2016 to my goals to the things I love and collect the most. The things I love and collect the most won hence I am doing a post showing of my perfume collection and a review of those that I reached for the most in 2015. You know what they say about “when you look good, you feel good”. However for me “When I smell good, I feel good” Cheesy I know!

To those that collect perfumes like me, they will notice that almost all the perfumes that I am going to list are sweet, mellow and fruity smelling; more like my personality even if I have to say so myself. I am generally a sweet person and can be forgotten because I am not always in people’s faces (shy and reserved is what I am trying to say.); and these perfumes can be like that too. 
Note: These perfumes can be found in your local beauty supply stores worry not.

Britney Spears Believe. It made it to this list because I just finished the Britney Spears Fantasy. Fantasy was the first perfume I bought myself with my hard earned cash in 2009.  But its sister and rival Believe also makes me just as happy. When I put it on, everyone asks me what I have on. It is that reliable and commanding of attention.
Christian Dior Dune: This was one of my 2015 birthday presents from dear hubby. It is not necessarily in my comfort zone but I love it so much. It has similar tones to the Thiery Mugler’s Angel but more on the musky side. I just love it. I have nothing more nor nothing less to say about it.
Oh So Heavenly For the plum of it Body Spritzer: It is the pinkish bottle.This can be sickening to those that are not fond of very fruity and sweet scents because this is it in one bottle. But I guarantee that you put it on after a night bath, your bedroom and sheets will smell heavenly.
 
Thiery Mugler Angel: I have a sentimental connection with this perfume. It just reminds me of my older brother. He has been a fan of Thiery Mugler Amen for as long as I can remember. I remember when I was in high school, I would steal a lil bit and spray it on my school shirts. Trust me, every time you wash and iron your shirts, the perfume would come alive again. Hence I love it so much. 
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds: I have been using this perfume since I was in high school. It is strong and a lil goes a long way. Coming from a place where it is always scotching hot, you needed something strong to get you through the day. The perfume is effective just as well in the winter times.

YSL Manifesto: This is my ride or die perfume. If I am to choose a perfume I would wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. It is a lil on the pricey side, but worth every penny.
Zara 12 AM Sunday Morning. This is one of a kind scent in my collection which is mellow and fresh clean smelling. I love it because it calms me and makes me feel so relaxed. Yes it does have that effect on me J

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this post. Do come again soon for a dose of everything I love



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments