Powered by Blogger.

A Day In My Office Wear 7: Pleated Skirt And Blazer

By sindisosdiary.com - 11:30

Pleated skirts have been on trend for about a couple of years now. But I feel like metallic and the nude pink ones have been making the rounds and taking it a step above all other colours. I am still to see one person who rocked these and looked like they are lost or belong to a different planet or era.

Grey and pink is becoming one of my favourite colour combination of late; you will see what I am talking about in the coming weeks if not months because I have more than 5 looks planned in this colour palette. As per the title I have worn this look to the office a couple of weeks ago and I deemed it fitting to share. I have never hunted an item like I did this skirt. I remember browsing the net for pleated skirts and it came up. The price range was perfect too so when I went to the store to get it the first time around, it was not in stores yet and only available online. Then I went again about a week later, my size was finished. I went to 3 other stores in Gauteng, you can imagine the agony. Nonetheless all this running around was worth it.

To complete the look, I paired the skirt with grey pieces but off course there had to be something brown. Those that don’t already, brown and blue are my all time favourite colours; hence you will always find accents of these colours in one form or another in almost if not all my outfits. But for this look we will just pretend like the brown does not exist lol. One more thing that I have been doing more and more is buying more basics like quality t-shirts and blazers to complement my standout pieces because they can be worn casually or formally or however I like. In hindsight, I am working on a capsule wardrobe hence the decision I have taken to buy more basic and classic pieces in neutral colours. I hope you enjoyed the post like I did.
Outfit Details
Jacket: Zara
T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Jet Store
Shoes: Jet Store
Neckpiece: Mr Price (Old)
Handbag: Guess
Shades: Rubi Shoes












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments