Powered by Blogger.

Happy Easter 2017

By sindisosdiary.com - 11:00


Happy Easter weekend friends and family! Life is a little busy and this time is one of those that we have to sit down and unwind with family. This year’s Easter is a little different for me because my family is scattered around the country attending to commitments that could not be pushed to a later date. Needless to say, we still manage to catch up daily to remind each other of the importance of family. How is your Easter going? How are you spending it?
My outfit is just a simple makhathini skirt/ kilt like skirt that I thrifted a year ago. Thrifting has been one of my favourite pastimes as I find pieces that I am almost 100% sure none of my friends or close peeps have. I paired the skirt with a simple light denim shirt, gold necklace, sling back and blue pumps. The colours of the secondary items are from the skirt. I felt like because the print is busy, it needed muted colours or solid colours to complement it. I hope you love the look.
Thanks for stopping by as always. Happy Easter! 


Outfit Details
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Thrifted @fashionesque (Instagram)
Shoes: Jet Store
Neckpiece: Mr Price
Handbag: David Jones
Watch: American Swiss
Beret: Downtown Johannesburg







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments