Powered by Blogger.

Leather And Denim

By sindisosdiary.com - 13:00


Hello family! Time is passing by and I feel like I will wake up tomorrow and it will be 2018. Nonetheless one has to enjoy the little and simplest things that life has to offer. I am learning as I get old that one has to focus on the positives; then life will be easier, it will be simpler. How was your Easter? I am hoping you celebrated it well with your family.

Today’s look is centered around a pleather(faux leather) skirt paired with a denim jacket. This denim jacket has made at least 3 appearances on the blog since I started sindisosdiary.com. Lately I have been finding myself playing dress up with items I have in my wardrobe to avoid purchasing anything new. Purging my own wardrobe has become a favourite past time and it can run for hours on a given day. To complete the look, I wore a grey t-shirt with pink flowers I bought from the men’s section in Mr Price. Yes the men’s section. This goes to show that fashion is moving towards a unisex world where men and women can wear any piece of clothing and it will still look like it was made solely for them. Then I accessorised the look with light pink suede kitten heels and black midi handbag.


Outfit Details
Jacket: Fashion World
T-Shirt: Mr Price
Skirt: Mr Price
Shoes: Woolworths
Watch: American Swiss
Shades: Rubi Shoes
Handbag: Downtown JHB
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the look. May you have a wonderful week ahead. Mwah


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments